Springs installed

benni302

Established Member
Installed Eibach Pro kit and MBRP Race cat back yesterday- haven't uploaded a sound clip yet but here's the suspension b4 and after(unfortunately it was dark when we finished but you can get the just)
stang%20lowered.jpg

RSKtakR

Established Member
I installed the same exhaust a couple weeks ago and LOVE it.. My hot half says she hates the drone between 1500 and 2k rpm's but I don't care lol.. did you need to get an alignment done because of the springs? Looks good btw.

benni302

Established Member
I installed the same exhaust a couple weeks ago and LOVE it.. My hot half says she hates the drone between 1500 and 2k rpm's but I don't care lol.. did you need to get an alignment done because of the springs? Looks good btw.

I haven't gotten the alignment done yet but i will; Usually good to let it settle for at least a week before getting an alignment. And if she thinks the drone is bad with this exhaust then she should ride in a Mustang with the Flowmaster Outlaw setup......had that on our 11' GT an that drone was 4 times the drone with the MBRP Race.

RSKtakR

Established Member
my 2011 had Roush mufflers with an o/r h-pipe and had LOTS of drone, but since it was 2-3 yrs ago she doesn't remember lol

14ksstang

Established Member
Yea im about to install my stainless works long tubes with the off road leads and the mbrp race cat back on mine. I'm sure the wife will hate it along with the rest of the neighbor hood.

bpmurr

Established Member

I went with the MBRP Street which is still loud, but doesn't have the drone. Might be a good compromise exhaust if the hot half can't handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread