Spy Shots: Ferrari F250 Hybrid Seen Testing in Maranello

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Front

The highly anticipated Ferrari F250 hypercar has been spotted out and about testing near the automaker's headquarters in Maranello, Italy. Although heavily disguised, the camo is gradually revealing more of the LaFerrari successor's bodywork and details.

Images show how the doors cut into the roofline, allowing for easier access and lending the F250 something of a race-car aesthetic.

The Ferrari hypercar prototype wears a huge aerodynamic package, designed to squash the supercar into the tarmac at all road speeds. The rear wing is particularly aggressive, but the bodywork is peppered with cooling ducts and hidden aero trickery to help it cleave the air efficiently.

Insiders suggests the Ferrari F250 will be a limited-series production car, with around 600 to be made. A further 200 Aperta or Spider variants are likely and there may yet be a few dozen track-only cars to boot.

Rear

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Why cant Italian cars have rear windows anymore? Worst design aesthetic going IMO.
Like built in 80s louvers, lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why cant Italian cars have rear windows anymore? Worst design aesthetic going IMO.
Like built in 80s louvers, lol.

Eh, I don't mind that part as much.

I've considered making a carbon overlay for my rear window and ducting it to cool the rear diff.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I'll care about a Ferrari when they make a manual transmission car again.

SGT MERC

Established Member
Wow... The Ford 3/4 ton has gotten alot smaller and it's made in Italy now.
From SEMA:

Front

The highly anticipated Ferrari F250 hypercar has been spotted out and about testing near the automaker's headquarters in Maranello, Italy. Although heavily disguised, the camo is gradually revealing more of the LaFerrari successor's bodywork and details.

Images show how the doors cut into the roofline, allowing for easier access and lending the F250 something of a race-car aesthetic.

The Ferrari hypercar prototype wears a huge aerodynamic package, designed to squash the supercar into the tarmac at all road speeds. The rear wing is particularly aggressive, but the bodywork is peppered with cooling ducts and hidden aero trickery to help it cleave the air efficiently.

Insiders suggests the Ferrari F250 will be a limited-series production car, with around 600 to be made. A further 200 Aperta or Spider variants are likely and there may yet be a few dozen track-only cars to boot.

Rear

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Z06

Established Member
IMG_4042.jpeg
For reference, this was the La Ferrari. The camo doing a pretty good job!

Users who are viewing this thread