Squeaking noise

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
I have a squeaking /chirping sound coming from what seems like the drivers side, but definitely the rear of my car. It only does it when you are moving very slow over easy bumps (weirdly not on big bumps) and seems a bit more pronouced when turning really slow as you creep along. I had the exhaust off of it twice when I did my bolt ons recently. Used all new rubber hangers and lubed them all good. I think that its unrelated to that and the noise is coming from somewhere in the rear suspension, but cannot pinpoint it. Any ideas?

Blkblk13car

Established Member
I have this EXACT thing happening. It’s a slow creaking not a brake noise. I did my brakes and rotors and same sound. Notice it when easing off accel and rounding a slow curve on the highway in the lane up against the barrier (sound bounces back at me). It’s my driver side rear and it’s like a bushing or shock?

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Had a similar issue awhile back. Turned out it was a rod end on an LCA. Sprayed on some penetrating oil and problem solved. If this turns out to be the issue, be sure to wipe excess lubricant off. There is also some covers available. Do a search if you want or need them.

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Had a similar issue awhile back. Turned out it was a rod end on an LCA. Sprayed on some penetrating oil and problem solved. If this turns out to be the issue, be sure to wipe excess lubricant off. There is also some covers available. Do a search if you want or need them.
Will check this out as well

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
Thanks man. Im gonna replace and lube all bushings as cheap as they are when I check the LCA’s.

Users who are viewing this thread