Sra fs/ft

flamed notch

Established Member
I have a 8.8 sra fs/ft out of my 2000 saleen. It has 4.10 gears, everything else is stock with less than 35,000 miles. I tok this rear out to put a 97 cobra rear in so that I good run 18x11 rims and 335/30/18 without any rubbing issues. The rear is in excellant condition. Will sell for $400

Also have tubular upper and lower control arms, not sure of the brand, they came with the car when I bought it, they are powder coated in red. They will need new bushings. Will sell for $75

Also have baer cross drill and slotted rear rotors (12") These were the rotors that were also on the car, and are still on the car but will be off in a few days, had to order 13" rotors. They are in good condition also. Will sell for $75

Will sell all as a package for $475.

If need shipped, buyer will have to pay all shipping cost.

Also may trade, let me know what you got. Only Mustang stuff!!

flamed notch

Established Member
The calipers do not come with it, I reused them. It is a complete rearend, just add your brakes and use your upper and lower control arms and your good to go. I do have the upper and lower control arms also, but they will need new bushings. Even the fluid is still in the rearend, I have never had it apart, had no issues with it what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread