SRA Magnaflow catback and Bassani o/r x

bluebullitt256

Established Member
Have a SRA Magnaflow catback with the oval mufflers (not magnapacks) for sale. The mufflers are polished but do have a few scratches. The piping is a little dirty but i will give it a good cleaning before it ships. Tips are in great shape.

$300 shipped

Also have a bassani off road x for sale. This is the aluminized version not the stainless. It was the multi piece but i had the cat delete pipes welded in since the clamps always leaked. It fits great. I have primed and painted it will high temp silver paint to keep it from rusting. It has a few scratches but nothing major.

Shipping will be a pain in the ass and im not even completely sure i could find a box for it. Asking $75 plus shipping.

PM me on here or email me at [email protected] if your interested.

Last edited:

bluebullitt256

Established Member
Just to clear thing up. This setup is still on the car until my new setup comes in. Hopefully tomorrow. I will have pictures as soon as it comes off the car. Everything is in great shape I just got bored so I ordered a pro chamber and stingers.

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
Have a SRA Magnaflow catback with the oval mufflers (not magnapacks) for sale. The mufflers are polished but do have some scratches. The piping is a little dirty but its all stainless so it can be cleaned easily. Tips are in great shape.

$300 shipped

Also have a bassani off road x for sale. This is the aluminized version not the stainless. It was the multi piece but i had the cat delete pipes welded in since the clamps always leaked. It fits great. I have primed and painted it will high temp silver paint to keep it from rusting. It has a few scratches but nothing major.

Shipping will be a pain in the ass and im not even completely sure i could find a box for it. Asking $75 plus shipping.

PM me on here or email me at [email protected] if your interested.

It is a pain in the ass lol but I got mine to fit on a wardrobe uhaul boxes cost me like 13 bucks ha my exhaust weighed 84 pounds just to give u an Idea lol. Free bump for you my friend good luck on the sale :)

Users who are viewing this thread