SRA swap part suggestions

10th terminator

Established Member
Looking to do SRA swap and wondered which parts to go with? Control arms,coils,shocks,diff.,gears,c-clip elim. etc

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
99-04 axle

03-04 abs sensors

Shocks...depends what you want to do. Stock for a good ride, Strange or tokico adjustables.

Springs...depends as well. Stock for a good ride....or even if you want it low...stock with a cut coil is what I run and the ride is excellent. I have only used Steeda Sport Springs in the past and the ride was harsh as hell.

Gears...stick to the stock 3.55's if you are running a lot of boost. My car is an animal everywhere you go. Street, strip, freeway. IF you are going to run under 14psi, maybe step up to 3.73's.

I would go with a 31 or 33 spline axles and a good diff such as Eaton.

Digital

Established Member
99-04 axle

03-04 abs sensors

Shocks...depends what you want to do. Stock for a good ride, Strange or tokico adjustables.

Springs...depends as well. Stock for a good ride....or even if you want it low...stock with a cut coil is what I run and the ride is excellent. I have only used Steeda Sport Springs in the past and the ride was harsh as hell.

Gears...stick to the stock 3.55's if you are running a lot of boost. My car is an animal everywhere you go. Street, strip, freeway. IF you are going to run under 14psi, maybe step up to 3.73's.

I would go with a 31 or 33 spline axles and a good diff such as Eaton.

X2

All good advise. I'd go with a 31, you can use a lot of your cobra stuff, gears, diff, etc. Grab some moser 31s and off you go.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
i would use a relocated lower control arm such as the HPM megabite jr's (if you can find them), ford racing, or lakewood traction action's.

Users who are viewing this thread