SRI dyno results.. *pics*

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
40hp from a sri? Man, I'd love to have that. The intake on mine was just cleaned up a little and i put down 292 on a mustang dyno. hrm....this is tempting.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
40hp from a sri? Man, I'd love to have that. The intake on mine was just cleaned up a little and i put down 292 on a mustang dyno. hrm....this is tempting.

40rw from the intake/IMRC deletes alone is highly unlikey unless the combo was previously untuned or had a poor (bad AF, low timing) baseline tune.

I've made a lotta short runners and the most anyone gained on a previously tuned combo was 24rw.

ModMotorMadMan

Established Member
Love the quote under your name! Haha I'm guessing you know thick??

Yeah man it's me. I didn't know you were on here. Good job on the tuning. You've been turning out some really nice stuff.

Looks good! I can't wait to get my SRI and IMRC deletes on!!!
Thanks bro :beer:

Go for it :rockon:

40rw from the intake/IMRC deletes alone is highly unlikey unless the combo was previously untuned or had a poor (bad AF, low timing) baseline tune.

I've made a lotta short runners and the most anyone gained on a previously tuned combo was 24rw.
NASVT it was dyno tuned previosuly as well with 30 degrees total spark and mid 12s air fuel.. We moved spark around everyway under the sun with the stock manifold.. The only changes to the combo were the intake and runner deletes..
Welcome Matt
Sup Todd figured you would like the results :pepper:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
NASVT it was dyno tuned previosuly as well with 30 degrees total spark and mid 12s air fuel.. We moved spark around everyway under the sun with the stock manifold.. The only changes to the combo were the intake and runner deletes..

Sup Todd figured you would like the results :pepper:

I guess this one was wanting more air.

Bite u

Established Member
It responded very well to it.. Sae numbers show roughly a 30 wheel gain in sae, but as stated previously, this was on only 26* timing because of a retard pulling timing. Coupled with the gearing and bias plys eating up some dyno numbers.

I would say this particular car responded extremely well to the manifold, probably alot better than most. I tried to keep previous gear and tire setup for comparisons, but ended up blowing the guts outta stock diff, so I upgraded. All total changes where 28" bias plys, 31spline tru trac and 4.56 gears, moser axles, and motor wise was the shortrunner and some homemade aluminum delete plates from mark (98 n/a svt)

ModMotorMadMan

Established Member

SAE numbers were 316/294 vs 283/274 before..
I'd post graph in SAE but my photobucket is blocked at work :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread