SRT-10 Didnt want none...

NeverFastEnough

Established Member
fatmat789 said:
I'd love to race an SRT-10. I know I'd lose, but I'd like to see I'd perform against one. I think a good race would be a stock SRT-10 ram and a 03-04 Cobra w/ the basic bolt ons

I really do not believe you would lose. There is only one way to make a SRT go fast get better and smaller (round) tires. They are not as fast as they claim that is for sure. They are like trying to launch a greased pig from what I have seen. So go for it when you see it and don't expect to lose. I still have not faced one but I really do not fear them at all. Oh and a Terminator would lay a 1/4 mile smackdown on it's candy @$$!

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
bd2bonez06 said:
Hey thats funny my bad, its a 97 cobra (hit the wrong key) its my brothers mystic, since then he has changed throttle bodies and a few more mods.

97 mystic cobra? I thought the mystic was only 1996?

bd2bonez06

Established Member
StngStr said:

Nope his is a 97 and its definately mystic :banana: That paint is awesome its black, its blue, its green, its purple,... that paint is wild

carbonrex

grocery getter
Established Member
I hate to drop the bomb on yall but on the 04 SRT-10 with a six speed are torque managed in the first three gears so u dont get 500 ftlbs of torque in first, second , or third. they do that to keep from shelling the tranny.Thats why there pigs getting out of the hole.........

JerseySVT

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Hmm, don't they use the T-56 out of the Viper? That tranny handles 500ft lbs tq just fine, better than the one in our Snakes.

You have to factor the weight of the SRT-10 into the equation. All that extra weight puts much more stress on the tranny.

bd2bonez06

Established Member
StngStr said:

Dude I talked to my brother again and I stand corrected, It is a 96 cobra, but hell I got something right it is mystic :pepper: My bad.. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread