SRT-10 Quad Cab

cody_04L

Established Member
So im sitting a light to turn left and i see a dodge pull up next to me. Not thinking, i figure its another Hemi. My lady looks at me and says, babe its an srt-10. I say what, and sure enough it was the quad cab. So we take off normally, he was on the phone. I see him put it down and he starts jumping the truck forward. So i punch it, and so does he. We started at 40 and went up to 95. We traded off pulling the lead, but only 2 or 3 feet each time. So it turns out we were dead even at 95 when traffic got in the way. Best race i have had ever in the L. I thought we was gonna get me. cool guy, he rolled down the window gave a thumbs up and said wow i thought i was gonna take you. I gave him the thumb back and went on my way. I have an 04 Lightning with just a k&n drop in. Wish i would have had the mods on, they go on this weekend. Looks like they will be a 13 sec truck if they can hook. I have ran a 13.6 a few months back. Laters,

cody

Fast Willy

Established Member
that must have been a good race. I remember pulling up to on the highway and the guy started to mess with me but I found out later on that it was boosted. So i just simply said not far lol my car was completely stock at the time lol. But the guy pullied and pullied thats all I can say.

MadHandle8169

Established Member
When you said boosted for a second there I thought you meant it was stolen. Also don't mean to nitpick but shouldn't it be pulled and pulled? :shrug:

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
All the Quad Cab SRT-10s are automatics so its about what I thought. The extra weight probably aids in traction and the tranny adds consistency on the street.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Nice race, I was looking at one of those when we went to pick up the SRT-4. They are really nice imo. So is the regular cab for that matter. I love the way they look.

WykdRT

Established Member
man you should of smoked him. The quad cabs only run low 15's stock. Maybe a high 14 if the traction is right.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Obviously sarcasm as people have report times in the upper 13's

earl lee

Established Member
john hennessy ran a 13.2 with a 1.95 60 with just an exhaust and k&n I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread