SRT-10 with the longest burnout

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
you know someone's got to much money is they can afford a truck like that put alotta decal b/s on it including the useless airfin on the back lol and then burn up two 19" BF goodrich runflats about 300bucks each..... but thats just my input. they say those trucks are fast with the 500HP but i have yet to see em beat the 365HP Lightning.....

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
they say those trucks are fast with the 500HP but i have yet to see em beat the 365HP Lightning.....

Yeah, the truck has 500hp. But from what I've seen and heard, it's hard to make the rubber stick to the road

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by project626
But from what I've seen and heard, it's hard to make the rubber stick to the road

Have ridden in 1 and have seen 3 in action. Not one of them have had traction issues.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by SuperTrooper
Have ridden in 1 and have seen 3 in action. Not one of them have had traction issues.

id say they werent on it. those things have like a 65/35 weight ratio. i had a 300rwhp dakota r/t and it was HARD to not let the tires go loose at half throttle.

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
looked like it was sponsored and all...

Those werent 19 stock wheels either...Probably a OLD tire lying around that was garbage anyways.:beer:

Panhandle_ws6

Established Member
SRT-10's come stock with 22's and pirelli tires.

Best lookin SRT yet though i like the BBS rims on it and it looks lowered which is better IMO.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Thats bout the best thing I've seen come from a SRT-10. At my job a car carrier stopped in to get three tires on his trailer and he said he had 3 04 vipers and a srt-10 and a 1975 mercedes slr. I saw the mercedes and the viper, but he dropped off the other last night in NY. Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread