SRT-4 video, completely full of himself

Ace5Oh

Established Member
that video sucked.. the only good part was the song. that song sounds familiar. if anybody knows the name can u plz. post it up thanks.

bubbrubb

HOLY SHIT!!! THAT PICTURE OF THE YELLOW NEON WAS STOLEN FROM MY FRIENDS WEBSITE (GnV Motorsports)!!! aaaaaaaaahahahahaha, i just showed him the video and we just laughed our asses off. wow, thanks for the hilarious post

Durkan

Established Member
the video says alot about the person who made it, immature comes to mind. cobras eat srt-4's all day long so whatever...

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
if the music was turned down while he "raced" that ferrari you would have heard a srt-4 racing himself.... besides put that srt-4 on the track against that ferrari and you would have a FWD car pushing all day and that ferrari lapping him.

if you have ever heard a srt-4 at idle it sounds like there is freakin water in the motor and it sounds like crap! big deal he beat an eclipse i beat those all day in my 6er mustang!!

why the flip would u pimp a glorified dodge neon. it has 4 cyl=no torque seriously they are gay cars i would rather take my 6cyl mustang over a srt-4 anyday even though they are faster than i am i still think they are gay cars.

xhailofgunfirex

Established Member
87Mustang5_0 said:
that video sucked.. the only good part was the song. that song sounds familiar. if anybody knows the name can u plz. post it up thanks.

The song is by It Dies Today, album is Caitiff Choir, song is Naenia.

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
05 windveil blu said:
why the flip would u pimp a glorified dodge neon. it has 4 cyl=no torque seriously they are gay cars i would rather take my 6cyl mustang over a srt-4 anyday even though they are faster than i am i still think they are gay cars.

215 hp
245 tq

HoustonGT

Established Member
Actually the car was a Ferrari 360 Modena and they run 12.9's, so i think he was racing. The video was extremely fuggin retarded and worthless but i think it was entirely possibly for the SRT-4 to beat that Ferrari
-BTW, i honestly don't understand how ANYONE could think a SRT-4 is a badass car...it still looks like a 4 door econocrap car

Users who are viewing this thread