srt4 neon vs Lightning

SVT BLACKOUT

THE BATRUCK
Established Member
I go to school and a srt4 thinks he is a badass my friend knows him and he kind of instegated us to race haha wonder what the outcome will be:rockon:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Depends on if the srt4 is stock or not lol. Watched a built one destroy a whippled terminator at the strip a few weekends ago. Anything done to your truck?

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Depends on if the srt4 is stock or not lol. Watched a built one destroy a whippled terminator at the strip a few weekends ago. Anything done to your truck?
I would stop on the return road pull out my phone and post my car for sale on craigslist if I got outrun by a neon... Cheap...

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
12.12.11-Gary-Coleman-WTF-M.gif

Dark_5.0

Established Member
#6 pulley ported supercharger kurgan motorsports tune have not raced it yet that's why I ask

You would probably run a high 12. the SRT4 Neons run good with a few mods. My Mustang ran a 7.50 @ 96 consistantly and I lost to Honda's, Neon's, and diesel trucks all the time.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
SRT4's can be slow or they can be fast just like any other car out there. It all depends on what's done to it. Next time race him then make a thread.

JS01SNAKE

Established Member

LOL! But seriously, things like the SRT4's mods, the race type(roll,dig) are things to consider before guessing a winner. As Bones-srt4 pointed out, the driver of it will play a factor and so will power to weight. Any info on this srt4?

Fooln Ya

Established Member
Buddy of mine has run 11.8's @ 123 in his skittle, on 'low boost' (14psi in 1st, 21 in 2nd 3rd 4th). He trapped 96 in the 8th. Built head and bigger turbo, but nothing super drastic.

Its still a neon, but they can move out for relatively cheap. Good luck,dont sleep on it!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
SRT4's aren't cars to take lightly. They are easy to make power with, pull hard on the top end and have a huge weight advantage of mustangs and Ecspecially a lightning. If you go from a dig he's going to have to be able to launch that thing, and it isn't a piece of cake with torque steer. If you roll him and he's got some mods it'll be close. My old skittle with just a front mount, intake, exhaust and wastegate was trapping 112 in the 1/4. For almost stock they pull hard, traction is always an issue with them though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread