Srt4??

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
My wife and I both got off work wayy early yesterday, totally unplanned, I got home and maybe 20 mins later she gets home, we're bored, don't feel like doin shit around our house so decide we wanna take the bikes out and go 4 a ride (over walkin the dogs or some other shit), goin down the Bristol Highway we stop for gas, Im on my 1000 and shes on her 600 (my old bike) and this SRT4 that was behind us pulls in. He starts tellin me how he whoops 600s and has beaten 750s...So I said well this is a 1000...u can race my wifes 600 if ur really interested? He says theres no point, he wants me...I ask his mods he says, " a lot" so I say "Im guessing u have a bigger turbo and maybe some N20?" He says "maybe" so im like w/e, I tell him to go, and whenever I hear him get on it Ill go and he just kinda smiles at me....We get back to the highway and all go, once I hear him hit it when I do, I realize its pointless so Im just staying next to my wife who is just constantly pulling on him...we started around 45 and by 100 she had a bus on him at least....So we slow down, he motions to turn around, we run again and the same results....Go back 2 the gas station and he starts goin how his car isnt holding boost, if it was working right he woulda stayed up, then asked me if I know how 2 ride good bc I was staying next to a 600 on my 1000... I replied with "could you not hear I wasnt anywhere near on it?" He just ends up saying "whatever, hopefully I see you when my cars working right so i can pull you" and I replied well either look for me on here or a blue C6 if u want another whoopin and took off......Sorry for the length, figured a few people would get a kick outta it and the whole time this kid really seemed confident his skittle could take a few rockets....oh well.

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
typical skittle owner, had one rev on me one day wouldnt stop, i hit the limiter once and he slowly pulled off

Youkai

Established Member
Well, sounds like a cocky kid and he got what he deserved. Wouldn't surprise me that he has beat some 600's, lots of bad riders out there. But I consider myself as a poor rider as well, lol.

Suzuki's have some great bikes!!!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
when I was jump starting my friend the other day on the side of the road one comes up next to me and revs then drives off. He should have waited a minute and I could have given him a treat.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Probably run back to his pals and tell them he only lost by one car to a 1000.

derangedazn

Established Member
What color was he? might want to check Johnson City he might hang out over there...lots of ricers in East Tn.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
it was blue...hopefully i run into him again when im in my vette or smthn...I can smoke him again and he'd prob tell me his radio was on so he lost about 100whp

Drewzilla

Established Member
HA...that's typical for 90% of srt owners. Always talkin shit and then always has an excuse if they loose. I'm suprised he didnt start on how he's got a friend that could walk you with his cammed rx-7 or something. I see your c6 has long tubes, exhaust and STS....is the STS a short throw shifter or the rear mounted turbo kit? lol just wondering.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
those skittles can be made fast, but i find it annoying when someone uses excuses for losing.. if your car isnt holding boost then fix that p.o.s. and then challenge someone (unless the problem just occured). i dont like sore losers though. if he was at least cool about the loss then it wouldnt be as bothersome to hear the boost leak excuse. good kill man.

btw, with two gixxers you should check out www.gixxer.com i help run that place.

PUFFADDER

Established Member
I thought if you put one of exhaust's that shoots a little flame out on a neon it would take anything on the street. It works in the movies at least.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
lol...STS=short throw...I wish it had twins, not yet at least lol...wait for another raise or something...the way i see it is a race is like it is at the track, if u miss a gear, cant hold boost, spin, etcetc then u messed up and dont have an excuse...You just gotta be really, really confident to think you're gonna keep up with a 145++mph 1000CC bike w/ an experienced rider in a basic non built turbo swapped SRT4.

SHONOFF98

Established Member
sonblue03 said:
lol...STS=short throw...I wish it had twins, not yet at least lol...wait for another raise or something...the way i see it is a race is like it is at the track, if u miss a gear, cant hold boost, spin, etcetc then u messed up and dont have an excuse...You just gotta be really, really confident to think you're gonna keep up with a 145++mph 1000CC bike w/ an experienced rider in a basic non built turbo swapped SRT4.

They come stock with a turbo, unless I just misunderstood what you meant/said

Edit: I think I got turbo swapped = dif turbo

my bad

Last edited:

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
SHONOFF98 said:
They come stock with a turbo, unless I just misunderstood what you meant/said

Edit: I think I got turbo swapped = dif turbo

my bad

yeah I meant bigger turbo but its all good....As weird as it sounds Id like to meet a car who beats my 1000, be a sick freakin car, Ive already raced a couple Supras in it who werent bad, I just usually forget to post, its always on my way home from work or something

Users who are viewing this thread