SS Inserts

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
$75, very happy after more than a year on the car.

2nd set ever made by the way.

tons more pics in the sig album
fd645790.jpg

fd4018eb.jpg

Last edited:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
silver & the ss inserts look very nice too. that's the first i've seen of them together.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
jeffsvt- your inserts look much bigger than mine and they are in a different font...at least it looks that way to me.

jeffsvt

Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
jeffsvt- your inserts look much bigger than mine and they are in a different font...at least it looks that way to me.

I got them from UPR so if you got yours there they should not be . I also think it might be my old POS camera I used to have . Here is one taken with my newer camera that looks alot better just for refrence . Yes the picture is a little dark my buddy taking the pics wasn't to familiar with using the manual settings on my camera .

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Hmmm...that must've been a weird pic or something. The inserts in the pic above look the same as mine. I got mine from www.ssinserts.com though. Those look very nice on your car.

jeffsvt

Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
Hmmm...that must've been a weird pic or something. The inserts in the pic above look the same as mine. I got mine from www.ssinserts.com though. Those look very nice on your car.

I think it had something to do with my old camera when I took hte 1st pic . Thanks for the compliment !

davidmax

Established Member
They look great on my Vettes but on my Cobras I'm not sold only because the bumper COBRA indentations are so huge.Then I started seeing them so I may put a set on the Beast the mineral grey(There growing on me),the Sonic blue I will leave alone the Grey 1 is so covert a color its always good to blend in with the crowd(The only better one which I knew nothing of SHUCKS!!! is DSG) if you dont stand out your more likely to be stock in there heads and you can make a few dineros racing.Pays for the mods even though I was blessed with a bunch of sponsors.(And it already sounds rough with the F series the 3" straight back,solid axle with traction bars if they look,cam lope880 RPM Idle my choice of cams and its darn loud)
So stealth is good in war and racing,Dave Smilovic
Never got the test time in so Procharger drropped me from SEMA but I may have to get a 05' from Sean and build another Beast but I would rather pay procharger the agreed upon 1000.00 smackers thats still good for a polished 7,000.00 my dealer cost race system,Dave Smilovic
I could have left it there till 11/11(my anniversary)for a 30 minute video Speedvision and mine being the fastest and most likely best handling one out of 11 I would get about 5 minutes for the beast alone,just a hunch.Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread