SS KILL!

SPDFRK

Established Member
This happened a while back but I figure I better post it!

I had just finished watching a movie and I am driving down main street in this little town in Mississippi and spot this Silver SS Camaro! He sees me and revs his flowmaster barking Ls1! So I pull a 180 and give chase!

When I lived in Houston, TX I did a lot of street racing. So I figure lets give it a go! We go out to this road out in BFE and his girl lines us up. I had a 97 Cobra with C&L 80mm, 4:10's, O/R H-pipe, 2-CH Flowmasters, Nittos DR's and a B&M! I had run the car in 90 degree temps at Houston Raceway Park and ran a best of 13.1@109. He has a 00' SS with flowmaster, No-cat, Meter, Air Box, pretty much all the little Chevy tricks but an AUTO!

So we line up and his girl flags! I launch about 4k on the street with the Nitto's they hook and we are off. I pull a car write out of the hole and chirp second hard! I am out in front now a solid two! We go all the way to 140 and he is still back there so I hit the flashers and slow. He is pissed, he gets out saying that I sprayed and have N2O and all this and I just laugh! Come to find out dude is a mustang freek and the SS is his girls car. He won't shut up about the N2O so I open the hood. He is looking for like ten minutes trying to find something. It was 50 degrees out and he said that fire came out my tips when I shifted! Come to find out he has a few mustangs and said that no 96-98 Cobra has ever pulled like that on any of his cars.

I guess that's what you get for driving your girls SS!
:-D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan

Yah, nothing quite as enjoyable.

Maybe he should wear her panties too:p

Maybe he was?? Perhaps she is onto his games and put them in her purse for the night? Hey who knows. Good race anyway.

00SS

Established Member
Nice kill .... was it an auto?? without a stall and your gears you shoulda walked him pretty good. Nice job.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
LOL, he should know if he saw flames come out of your pipes.....he was back there to look. :-D

Good kill

Users who are viewing this thread