Ssr Gt3

mrose75

Established Member
I've been looking for some for a long time. Heard that the silver ones are discontinued? Do you guys have any in stock? How much are they running? Thanks.:beer:

$ickZ06

Established Member
YGOSLO said:
I've been looking for some for a long time. Heard that the silver ones are discontinued? Do you guys have any in stock? How much are they running? Thanks.:beer:

Also interested in a set of silver ones if you have 10.5's for the rear. That's only if you have more than one set though. I know YGOSLO has been looking forever.

mrose75

Established Member
SuperchargedSnake said:
Also interested in a set of silver ones if you have 10.5's for the rear. That's only if you have more than one set though. I know YGOSLO has been looking forever.
Ur :coolman: :thumbsup:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I will check to see what I have. I know that SSR went bankrupt some time ago but some of the wheels still trickle out. IIRC, the last time I checked the 10.5's were not available but 9's were still left over. Again, I will see what I can find before I give you a definite answer. Thanks.

Derek

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What I was able to find out for the Wheels is; Silver are in fact discontinued. But, there is a darker silver, which is like a Dark Satin which I do have in stock. They are 18X9" and 18X10.5". Give us a call and we can go over pricing.

Thanks,

Matt @ Lethal

mrose75

Established Member
I'm looking for the Silver right now. If I decide to go with the Bright Satin, I contact you guys. Thanks!!:thumbsup:

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Matt, can you send me a picture of these "Dark Satin" wheels? I'm really wanting CCW's, but SSR's are nice too, and I'd like to see the color on them.

Users who are viewing this thread