St. Louis Area Tuners?

LightningEd

Established Member
I am thinking about giving the whole DYNO tuning thing a try. Anyone have any experience with St. Louis area tuners? I currently have a SCT XCal 2 and would like to stay with that flash tuner. There are about 4 places listed from the SCT web site. One that may be promising is Stiegemeier.

I have captured the data from the ECM and sent it to the folks who I got my tunes from, but they have not responded (not unusuall for this group). My thought was to begin with their tune and then capture some data and attempt to improve the tune. Anyone have good luck with any of the advertisers on this site doing the same thing?

yellowbolt

the shocker
Established Member
dude i have yet to find someone in stl that cares enough to tune these trucks right , not saying that they dont exist but i havent found them yet , im flying in a tuner to do mine.

STL Lightning

Established Member
yellowbolt said:
dude i have yet to find someone in stl that cares enough to tune these trucks right , not saying that they dont exist but i havent found them yet , im flying in a tuner to do mine.

+1 - Mike hit the nail on the head..

The MKLO guys over at NLOC are trying to put together some tuning in Kansas City for April. They would fly in Sal from PSP.

-Mark

LightningEd

Established Member
Time to start a new side job?

I had a feeling. After visiting a couple of local shops I decided there was no way in hell they were going to put my truck on their rollers.

Have you had any luck datalogging your truck and sending it to your tuner for adjustments?

yellowbolt

the shocker
Established Member
yes you can datalog and get a revised tune from your tuner of choice, almost all of the top tuners will do that but it might take a couple of times before you get it dialed in

Users who are viewing this thread