St Louis shops

vbguy01

Established Member
Just moved to the St. Louis area and wondering if anyone can recommend some local performance shops....

Thanks in advance

Rwick7

Established Member
www.apten-us.com

Get a hold of Brian he'll hook you up. What are you needing done? I may be able to help.

Brian is hard to get a hold, he's bery busy...be patient

Welcome to the Lou :beer:

Evil SS

Established Member
Me and Brian have been playing phone tag for a while now. We want to do a project car and film it from built to end of the season. We are going to attend all the "Street race nights" At US 41, Great lakes drag way, Other events as well as Chi town at H- town 2. They seem to be one of the better shops in the area.

vbguy01

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
www.apten-us.com

Get a hold of Brian he'll hook you up. What are you needing done? I may be able to help.

Brian is hard to get a hold, he's bery busy...be patient

Welcome to the Lou :beer:

I'm thinking of taking the next step in mods...(chip and pulley) but I need to do some more research first.

BTW...Are there any local clubs or owners that get together regularly?

Rwick7

Established Member
www.stlmustangs.com

Try to see past all the bullshit on this site..there are some good people on there

if you see B$M in someones sig there Blown Modular cars...were suppose to all get together soon.

03Steve

Established Member
We were supposed to have a big cruise/meet on the 7th at Westport Hooters. We may be postponing it due to weather. Yeah, try to look past all of stlblack03's BS over there. :burn:

vbguy01

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
www.stlmustangs.com

Try to see past all the bullshit on this site..there are some good people on there

if you see B$M in someones sig there Blown Modular cars...were suppose to all get together soon.

Thanks for the link...I'll check it out. Not sure where Westport is. I'm in Belleville. I'm sure I'll catch up with guys sooner or later.

vbguy01

Established Member
I just found out I'm working tomorrow, so I'm out, but I would like to meet some local '03 owners soon.

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
hey, you don't happen to work at Scott Air Force base do you? I passed a Sonic '03 the other day near the gate.

Bad10th

Established Member
Welcome to the area.....basically what everybody else said.... Apten is the place to go!! If you need any help let me know!!

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Like said above many times, Brian Herron at Apten is the man to talk to. He's very helpful and a real nice guy. Make sure you clear your calendar for May 28-29, thats when MSC is. All the guys that posted above are coming, except Hssss and stl03. Maybe you guys can discuss it at your B$M meetings.

Do i get to be in the 'exclusive B$M' club when i smoke one of you guys? Or do i just stick to beating each of you one by one?

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
I've seen this car a couple of times heading in and out of the base. I was just curious if it was you or not.

As they said above, Brain is the Man. I'll be visiting him in about a month.

As for MSC, I'm still undecided. Kind of a long drive for a test and tune night.

Bad10th

Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
Like said above many times, Brian Herron at Apten is the man to talk to. He's very helpful and a real nice guy. Make sure you clear your calendar for May 28-29, thats when MSC is. All the guys that posted above are coming, except Hssss and stl03. Maybe you guys can discuss it at your B$M meetings.

Do i get to be in the 'exclusive B$M' club when i smoke one of you guys? Or do i just stick to beating each of you one by one?

I haven't signed up yet...I am stilling trying to see if I can get away with taking off of work for WFC and MSC. I will let you know!! And as far as smoking me or any other BMM member...you better bring some reinforcements:)

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by hssss03
As for MSC, I'm still undecided. Kind of a long drive for a test and tune night.

Since you have an SVT, you will be in the competition, its not just TnT. Its a lot more than that. Also, its two days, not one. Plus, you will be able to see some big tuner races to see who has the fastest 03 cobra, as well as meet a lot of SVT enthusiasts.

stl03...What does you car run in the 1/4? You better be prepared to put a cage in if you run better than 11.99 at WFC. I know it will be bigger than MSC, but at US41 you wont have a problem running deep 11's without a cage. Just something to think about...

Oh, my reinforcements are in the very near future...stroked and blown. :burnout: :rockon:

Ok, dont worry, i have plenty of reinforcements.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread