Stage 3 longblock, 3.4 whipple update...finally

whiteonblackL

Established Member
Well fellas, finally got my truck dropped off at my tuner. I've been super busy with school, work, and building my new top sportsman car. But I dropped the truck off a couple weeks ago, anxious to see the #'s I make..

Bored .020, stage 3 heads, stage 3 cams, billet Oliver rods, 3.4 whipple 3.5" upper, 9" lower ,full fuel system, nx wet kit.

Anyone want to guess a number?

Ps. After this she's going to be going up for sale.

whiteonblackL

Established Member
Tired of the street car thing. I drove my buddys dragster a couple weeks ago it went 4.82@ 141in the 1/8 with a 1.05 60'. I'm hooked on going fast now. LOL not that the truck won't be fast, just not fun anymore to me.

Sorry bud I've had all this done and purchased for about a year, just lost interest In the truck, and trying to finish so I can sell it.

Last edited:

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
All those powerful mods, not to mention the serious $$$ u dropped just to sell her??? I hope u decide to keep her once u see the #'s at the dyno because the way the economy and gas is u wont get a fraction back of what you dropped into her and that would be such a waste for someone to practically steal that truck after u put in the wrench time..

whiteonblackL

Established Member
The truck hasn't been started in a month, It collects dust that's it. I know it's a dumb choice but I just built another race car and have to sell the truck,

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Get me some pics, dyno numbers when u have em available, and asking price. I might be interested.

s|ck

Established Member
jeez wtf, just take it back to stock and sell it. You will get nothing for mods. Especially now a days.... :idea:

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
guys are putting down 630 with a 4" upper and a 2 lb lower and 12* timing. If your using that 3.5 upper and 6 lb lower you might want some 80# injectors. a guy using a 4lb lower and i think a 3.5 upper. He was seeing 739 and it ran out of fuel.

whiteonblackL

Established Member
Who is doing ur tune?
protech in lubbock

guys are putting down 630 with a 4" upper and a 2 lb lower and 12* timing. If your using that 3.5 upper and 6 lb lower you might want some 80# injectors. a guy using a 4lb lower and i think a 3.5 upper. He was seeing 739 and it ran out of fuel.

its got the 750cc rc engineering injectors in it. so i hope ill be alright there, only time will tell.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Chris, glad to hear you're going to get it dialed in finally. Hope all is well and sad to hear it is going to be for sale, but on the other hand it looks like you are moving into something that you will enjoy more-so also, so congrats about that. Keep us updated on the rig man :thumbsub: FFS

whiteonblackL

Established Member
hey thanks alot stan, i was hoping you would post on here. thanks again for all the help you provided me with on getting this thing going.

how is everything going with your truck?? i havent been around the forums in a longg time. hope all is going well

chris

Users who are viewing this thread