Stage 3 VMP TVS + ID1000s + ARH 1 7/8 LTs FS!

techwerkz

Established Member
Selling my VMP TVS setup. Asking $5,500+shipping. 1,500 miles on the setup. VMP Stage 3 with 79mm pulley. JLT 123mm Intake. ID1000s. ARH 1/7 Long Tubes. All the other accessories that come with the stage 3 kit, AFCO Dual Fan HE, plug and play wiring harness, etc. The mid pipe will not be included for the long tubes as I modified it to run custom mufflers and I won't sell something I modified.

Let me know.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
What's the reason for selling? Any built internals to run this set up required? What was your power with this set up? Did you have VMP install this set up since you are practically local? I am seriously thinking going VMP :read::idea::)

Last edited:

techwerkz

Established Member
Shoot me a PM for contact information.

Here is everything included:

VMP 2.3L TVS w/ CNC Ported Inlet & CNC Matched High Flow Inlet Elbow
ID1000s
AFCO Dual Fan Heat Exchanger
JLT 123mm Plastic CAI for Supercharged 5.0L
Dual 60mm Throttle Body
79mm Pulley (11-12lbs)
Plug and play wiring harness extensions
Upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds with high-efficiency intercooler
Intercooler pump & lines
1st shiv HD belt system with tensioner, belt, and idlers.
All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps
ARH 1 7/8 Long Tubes (no mid pipe)

I am going turbo now for more power. You will see 10-12lbs of boost with this on the stock compression with the long tubes depending on the tune. You don't need a built engine to run the 79mm with 123mm intake, but if you're on 93 octane you will want a safe tune. E85 will let you lean on this setup pretty hard.

The BAP is not included as this was the older stage 3 package before it was included with 57# injectors. Personally the ID1000's are a better deal as the BAP is just $200-400 extra.

Users who are viewing this thread