Stage 4 ported blower

ViShS03

Established Member
selling my stage 4 ported blower painted black asking $950 comes with 2.76 pulley and 2.9 pulley billetflow BLACK PULLEYS . This blower had 2000 miles when it got ported has 0 miles since the port looking to go a different route..

portedblower2.jpg

portedblower.jpg

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
thats kind of high dont you think???

If you're interested but think it's too expensive, you should PM an offer- not blow the OP's sale. Sorry to be harsh, but it always gets me when people do this. I am pretty sure you wouldn't appreciate it if the shoe were on the other foot...

Matt

Last edited:

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
i think the price is turning away many potential buyers, you can get the stage 5 port for $495 from stegiemeier...

ViShS03

Established Member
i think the price is turning away many potential buyers, you can get the stage 5 port for $495 from stegiemeier...

thats funny not to long ago you were selling your stage 4 for about $800..if iam correct.and THE BLOWER IS SOLD!!!THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
thats funny not to long ago you were selling your stage 4 for about $800..if iam correct.and THE BLOWER IS SOLD!!!THANKS FOR ALL THE OFFERS

i TRIED to sell it for that much, but ended up selling it alot cheaper, once i found out how much they go for, and how cheap you can get them!

Users who are viewing this thread