Stage 5 Eaton

cougar9150

Not sure why but, my PMs are acting up. It will only allow me to send you a visitor message and not a PM. Tells me I have one but won't let me read it :shrug:

Who did the porting??
The previous owner I bought it off of said Steigmeier. Said he requested it without the Torque plate because he had heard issues of them failing.

Edit: I don't believe it is a Steigmeier port job now as I don't see a engraved S/N on the front of the blower. Not sure if other people did the plate also.

Didn't know about looking for the Steig S/N when I bought it, just thought it was a good deal for the nice port work and pulley.

Last edited:

spdfrkaby

Established Member
Well that sucks. My personal email is spdfrkaby at gmail.com. This will be shipping to Hawaii 96701. My offer was $600 shipped but let me know what the actual shipping charges will be and we can work from there. I don't want to have to pay double shipping to send mine off.

cougar9150

Well that sucks. My personal email is spdfrkaby at gmail.com. This will be shipping to Hawaii 96701. My offer was $600 shipped but let me know what the actual shipping charges will be and we can work from there. I don't want to have to pay double shipping to send mine off.

Shot you an email, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread