stainless steel brake lines??

Undy

Established Member
I'm heading for Summit Point next weekend for some high speed track time. I ordered some stainless steel brake lines for the front from JEGS. They're made by Russell and they don't fit. They're made for 96 thru 01 Cobras. The female end that connects to the steel chassis line is too small.. Jegs called Russell and they say they've not checked the 03 for fit, which they need not... they don't. I've got the carbon metalic pads installed but I'm waiting for the brake line install before I change to the the Wilwood 575deg DOT3 fluid.. Does anyone know of a set of lines that'll work?? :shrug:

SVTyballz

Established Member
I talked to these people a couple months ago and they said they were waiting for a full set (all 4 corners) of SS lines from Goodridge. Don't know what the staus is though. They also have a nice brake ducting kit that i was gonna pick up when the lines come in. Give em a call.

http://www.miragemotorsports.com

gary.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
I like Mirage's inexpensive aluminum kit. It's got what you need for the street.

SHM had a special on their CF kit which is why I popped for that one. Otherwise this one from Mirage looks like a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread