Started On The Exhaust Soundboard

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
^ we have the same exhaust set up but I think the cars sound totally different.

Really? I thought they sounded pretty close the same. In my video I still have my steeda mufflers, but now I have the stinger mufflers in there as I traded with a guy on here. I like the volume that it gave me, but now I'm gettin rid of my mrt midpipe to get rid of that harley blaat sound. Gonna be trading with another guy on here for his magnaflow catted X.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Last edited:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I would have swore a bunch of my vid's were already one here with my old combo.....:shrug: Well I did a quick comp of my old combo. Most of these video's are a few years old but they give a pretty good idea of what the car sounded like back then.

Bassani Mid-lengths
Bassani Catted X
Borla Stinger Catback

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eL67HOCrMJY

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
rai_281 said:
hey 96stanggt your car sounds bad ass

Thanks, those vids were from awhile back. I actually like the way my car sounds with the prochamber better now, I just haven't got around to making any new clips.

Unoid

Established Member
No clips of Bassani C/B on stock exhaust everything else? I'm going with this setup, wish I had a clip

96stanggt said:
I would have swore a bunch of my vid's were already one here with my old combo.....:shrug: Well I did a quick comp of my old combo. Most of these video's are a few years old but they give a pretty good idea of what the car sounded like back then.

Bassani Mid-lengths
Bassani Catted X
Borla Stinger Catback

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eL67HOCrMJY

That is simply the best exhaust video on all of YouTube, PERIOD! :rockon: Short intro and outstanding sound quality. Too bad you didn't have a Bassani CB on there instead of the Borla. Anything with Bassani sounds unreal. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
That is simply the best exhaust video on all of YouTube, PERIOD! :rockon: Short intro and outstanding sound quality. Too bad you didn't have a Bassani CB on there instead of the Borla. Anything with Bassani sounds unreal. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Well thank you!!!!! :rockon:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
96stanggt said:
Good thing???? :shrug:

Absolutely
wink.gif

Exhaust sounds kickass too.

Users who are viewing this thread