Started our Mach 1 project

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
We will be track testing tonight to find out how much improvement we made over stock. Our first mods are CAI and chip. Next will be a Stinger exhaust and 4.10 gears. After this we are putting on the new drag pack suspension to get the car to 60' better. We'll keep you posted.

Rick

Zate

Established Member
sounds great.. cant wait to hear what it runs !

I'd love to know what gains you saw with the diablo..i had one fitted last week.. on a mustang dyno.. i saw 252 rwhp .. this might seem low.. but a similarly modded 01 Cobra with out the chip made 242. Mustang dynos read low. I made 242 with the JMS chip.. the one time we could get it to complete the run.

I have 4.30s and catless prochamber aswell.

Going to the track thursnight to get some times aswell.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Hard to hear all the details because he was still at the track, but the chip and cai he went .5 faster et and 4 mph. He was trying for a high 12 one his last run. this car is all stock except for those 2 mods.

Rick

N20D5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
Hard to hear all the details because he was still at the track, but the chip and cai he went .5 faster et and 4 mph. He was trying for a high 12 one his last run. this car is all stock except for those 2 mods.

Rick

Wow. I'd love to see 4 mph from just those two mods. What CAI kit was it and how much is it?

Zate

Established Member
very nice !!

i didnt end up going to the track tonight.. too much work to do.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
hey thanks rick, but i still have more cai questions. with the stock air system the air from the shaker can actually be blown out of the fender air inlet. will this happen with your setup? do you have any estimates on price and when this cai will be available to the lucky ones with a mach 1?

thanks for all your updates on the project.:burnout:

Captain Hook

Established Member
what was the final outcome, you said he was trying to hit the 12's? Dont keep us in suspense. When can we expect more details on these products?

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Would love to show it off for you at the FFW in Ennis, TX Sept. 19-21st!

I need a chip as well if I get a new CAI kit:thumbsup:

Captain Hook

Established Member
Originally posted by Tomcat427
Would love to show it off for you at the FFW in Ennis, TX Sept. 19-21st!

I need a chip as well if I get a new CAI kit:thumbsup:
what he said ^^^^^

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Sorry guys we've been away for a few days a Atco Raceway at the NMRA event. My wife Linn has been running our 03 cobra in mod motor class all year and we are vendors too.

I'm back working on the CAI this week but have some new ideas to make it even better. As soon as I get one done I'll post it up.

Rick

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
Sorry guys we've been away for a few days a Atco Raceway at the NMRA event. My wife Linn has been running our 03 cobra in mod motor class all year and we are vendors too.

I'm back working on the CAI this week but have some new ideas to make it even better. As soon as I get one done I'll post it up.

Rick

Hey Rick,

Any news on the CAI yet?

I am waiting to see what you offer before I make a purchase.

Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread