**State Capital Sat Sept 13th 5pm**

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Why drive mine when i can drive yours. he he[/QI understand, Your righ my car is running and faster

What exactly does righ mean. Faster at what breaking stuff. Don't challenge me firestarter, cause I'll put you in your place. I'm tired of this crap with you. You want to race, then we'll do it. First one to make and pack 10lbs of boudin wins. he he

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
What exactly does righ mean. Faster at what breaking stuff. Don't challenge me firestarter, cause I'll put you in your place. I'm tired of this crap with you. You want to race, then we'll do it. First one to make and pack 10lbs of boudin wins. he he

Craig you'll lose. Rick's a hell of a sausage packer.:poke:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
How often do they do this? Also, how much is it to get in? I may try to go sometime tomorrow to get my friend to run his GSXR. My car is getting tuned Tuesday so I'd be down for a later date.

YOULOST

Boostaholic
Established Member
I'll be going soon as it gets a little cooler, sweatin at the track ain't my cup o tea when i can't even see my ET lol....

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
The only reason you sweat at the track is cause you know some POS LX's will wear that 60K dollar @ss out, lol. Just messin' with ya, I seen ya today creepin through Gonzales on Airline.

Users who are viewing this thread