stayed at work late and built the new engine tonight!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Got the itch to get the car running again, can't wait to run this setup...hermann :thumbsup:
dsc002678ca.jpg
dsc002680ud.jpg
dsc002657uf.jpg
dsc002644ac.jpg
dsc002633bo.jpg

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Very nice and good choice of colors as sonic blue is the faster of all the colors even in the engine bay :) !

StngStr

Mustang-less
Established Member
What did you use to paint the valve covers? Is it paint or anodized? I want to do mine exactly like that, except in Redfire to match my car.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
here is a quick rundown of my simplistic setup...

ShelbyGuy said:
but they all have those parts on the outside! show us pics of the inside!

and where are the specs for us to drool over?
Replaced the iron block with a teksid 96 cobra block i had laying around, used the stock crank, with a custom C-P piston that is .020 over and a good set of replacement H beam rods. I bowl ported the heads myself, replaced the valves with stainless and used crower brand springs, keepers and retainers. Topped the valvetrain off with a set of custom cams we had ground to our specs. Canton pan was added for extra oiling and oil control. Using a metco x-10 drive system with the huge 10" lower you see in the pics...that's all i have in this simple engine...no stroker needed here... :thumbsup: Going to post pics up maybe tonight with the blower stuff on....hermann :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread