Steeda 03 Springs.. who has pics?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'm trying to decide between the H&Rs and Steedas, and since the search is down, can you guys post pics of your Cobras on the Steeda 03 specific springs?

Thanks!:D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have Steedas on a DSG.....I'll check to see if I have any decent pictures from the side. If so, I can e-mail them to you if you like. BTW, love the way the car sits and performs with the STeedas

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
someone just recently posted pics of their h&r installed..look on the first page or 2 of the threads...its LOW...:rockon:

mp3stang

Established Member
Here is what the H&R Super Sports look like:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88952

after_springs_2.jpg

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Nothing major that being careful shouldn't eliminate. I have more problems with scraping the front fascia than hitting the magnaflows. Of course, big passengers can add another dimension to clearance!!!

D-Cobra

Established Member
i had the steeda 03 cobra springs, and they didn't lower the car one bit. i wasted 300+ dollars and the installation fee. never was so upset about a mod before.

swapped it out for the H&R race springs, and now i couldn't be happier.

just wish that i hadn't gone the steeda route in the 1st place, i would have saved a few hundred bucks.

rb185afm

Established Member
Originally posted by mp3stang
Here is what the H&R Super Sports look like:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88952

after_springs_2.jpg

I have the H&R race springs and they are not as low as the sports. The front stayed as is and the rear is now the same level as the front. Not nearly as much drop as in the pic above. Oh and I have not scraped once as of yet and I have put over a 1000 miles on the car since the springs. This includes big ass speed bumps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread