Steeda 94-04 Bump Steer Kit

whty98

Established Member
Steeda 94-04 Bump Steer Kit, New $130 shipped with Paypal Fee. Sold my car and will probably not get a chance to use these.

IMG_1544.gif

Last edited:

04T1000

Established Member
I sent the payment this morning at 8:30 am eastern time. Still waiting on your reply and tracking number.....

whty98

Established Member
Easy buddy it hasn't even been 12 hours since you paid me. I sent it parcel post with no tracking number. I did get delivery confirmation.

04T1000

Established Member
Easy buddy it hasn't even been 12 hours since you paid me. I sent it parcel post with no tracking number. I did get delivery confirmation.

Really??? Because when i pm'd you and asked for a receipt for proof since you told me you didnt get a tracking # you told me " Scratch that bro i didnt send it because i had no address" but above you just stated you sent it and why would you give me a refund if you sent it already??? and how is it still for sale if you sent it?? I was gonna be nice guy about the whole deal but if you wanna publicly put me on blast you might wanna make sure your story makes sense first buddy........

whty98

Established Member
Really??? Because when i pm'd you and asked for a receipt for proof since you told me you didnt get a tracking # you told me " Scratch that bro i didnt send it because i had no address" but above you just stated you sent it and why would you give me a refund if you sent it already??? and how is it still for sale if you sent it?? I was gonna be nice guy about the whole deal but if you wanna publicly put me on blast you might wanna make sure your story makes sense first buddy........

First of all, directly quote me and do not insert your parenthetical interpretation of what I said. See the direct quote sent to you from me via PM;
"Scratch that, my wife could not send them since you did not include your address on PayPal or via PM. Can you please include that so we can ship it."

I had my wife take the package this morning since I had a lunch meeting and had zero time today to ship it. I assumed she had shipped it over lunch, but she did not have your addresses, was unable to ship it, and I did not check my personal phone at work to see her message. I was trying to accommodate your desire for me to ship it ASAP. Sorry the deal did not work out. They are boxed up and ready to be shipped out.

04T1000

Established Member
I still dont understand how when i asked for a tracking number you said you sent it parcel post and didnt get a tracking number.I thought everyone on here used a tracking number so the buyer has some sort of proof that he got what he payed for. I sent a package this morning parcel post and got a Tracking number which they give you when you purchase delivery confirmation (which you said you got) . Then i asked for a picture of the reciept and thats when you tell me your wife didnt send it because i gave you no address ( sorry for not quoting you directly earlier). I did in fact not send an address because i thought it was on the pay pal payment confirmation email so my bad but thats why i tried to confirm everthing earlier but you never responded because you were at work were you dont look at your personal phone? and you dont ever look at your email i guess.

Look man im not saying your a crook im just letting you know why I backed out. Bad communication on both parts i guess. Anyways Im very sorry for wasting your time and I wish you the best of luck with your sale.

whty98

Established Member
1. I assumed wrong by thinking my wife sent the package. She did not have an address so definitely not her fault. I can send you a direct screen shot of the PayPal transaction if you would like proof it was not on the PayPal receipt. There was not an address on any of your PM's. My fault for not checking everything first before sending her with it.
2. I do not bring my personal phone with me since it is not allowed, company policy. Very common. I can check my email at work however, odd I know.
3. It's my understanding that Parcel Post by the USPS does not have tracking numbers, only delivery confirmation. Delivery Confirmation is the only requirement from PayPal to confirm shipping. Maybe that has changed, not sure.

I hope my 100% positive feedback on this site (as well as many others) serves as proof that I am a completely honest seller. This is the only deal where it has ever gone south. Sorry this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread