Steeda announces ST cold air intake

tj@steeda

Established Member
We are happy to announce availability of our new Cold Air Intake for the 2013 Focus ST!!

Steeda 2013 Focus ST Cold Air Intake

Add the SCT unit and you can see upwards of up to 23 horsepower and 45 ft/lbs of torque at the wheels can be expected on 91+ octane fuel.

PM if I can help provide support or answers to any questions?

Best Regards,
TJ

paynecasey

Established Member
What were the stock dyno numbers? I keep seeing 232 HP 272 torque. Ford must be fibbing about the torque. Sounds like its about 300 flywheel torq.

weebz69

Established Member
What were the stock dyno numbers? I keep seeing 232 HP 272 torque. Ford must be fibbing about the torque. Sounds like its about 300 flywheel torq.

My stock dyno numbers were 247hp and 291 ftlbs...there was another guy that had almost identical number at "wicked tuning" it 246hp and 286 ftlbs so Hell yeah Ford was fibbing but that's why I love Ford.

weebz69

Established Member
We have also added this part to our line-up as well:

Steeda 2013 Focus ST Rear Engine Mount

might as well make it a package deal!

Best Regards,

TJ

Next week for sure, intake and that mount....I was watching my motor on the dyno holy piss that sucker was moving......is that mount as or close to as quite as the stock. I know some stronger mounts are very noisey

Jon96cobra

Established Member
I was looking at the mount since they offer both bushing with it. I'm going to wait on the CAI until Ford racing comes out with theirs. Saw some pics of it at PRI.

Users who are viewing this thread