Steeda catback exhaust for the cobra

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Oh, one comment on Top_Fuels post. He says real mufflers.... The Steedas are a straight thru muffler, but they are larger than the stinger muffs.

WHPSVT03

Horsepower Enthusiast
Established Member
You guys, man I thought it was gonna be magnaflow or stinger but now that I hear all this on the steeda I think I may lean that direction. As much as I like loud badass pipes, I'm a pretty mellow dude so I think I'd rather have pipes that sound a bit louder than stock but yet smooth unless your gettin' it. That sounds like the Steeda to me. :beer:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
You'll be happy with the Steeda, Someone on here said "It gets the point accross without being obnoxious", that's exactly right.

1/2 bent

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra04Lady
Are these bolt on exhaust systems a hard install? Have you guys installed them yourselves or go to a shop?

I did mine myself. It isnt bad at all if you can get the car up high enough in the back. I used jack stands and had no help. i was finished in about 1 1/2 hours.

Hoodsnake

I talked to a Borla engineer last year about that. I was told that the regular Borla system is not the same as the Steeda system. The Steeda catback (muffler) was manufactured to Steeda's specs. They are supposed to be different. Anyone ever see both side by side to prove or disprove this?
I have mufflers one stamped Steeda and the other is stamped Borla.

Users who are viewing this thread