Steeda Exhaust Question

TJS95Cobra

Established Member
Does anybody know how the steeda (quiet borla) sounds with the stock H? I am asking because next weekend I am going to put some H&R Race springs in and thinking of replacing the stock exhaust while I have everything apart with the catback from my 03 cobra (replacing that too). I just don't want to be driving something around that sounds bad so any help will be appreciated.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
i have the borla version w/ an o/r h and i think it sounds great....my bro-in-law has the steeda catback on his mach, and with the stock h i thought it sounded pretty good, just quiet...now with an o/r h on his it sounds almost identical to mine...

TJS95Cobra

Established Member
yeah I know that it is quiet...that is why it is coming off my 03. I was just making sure it sounded ok since certain catbacks/midpipes don't sound good together

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
on a factory setup it is a little throatier than stock. It was took quiet for me. I had a Magnaflow Catted X Pipe with it which was a little louder around town and not bad on WOT but it sounded nice.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
ill let u know how mine sounds with my new mac long tubes and o/r H...right now its to quiet...and if it still doenst wake up im just gonna put stingers on

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread