steeda GT500

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Whistler98 said:
If I could afford a GT500 I would just mod it myself.

+1 I'd rather get one, bolt on a KB, tune, full exhaust, coil-overs and wheels that I chose (CCW:rockon: ).

Neverlift

scotchy scotch scotch
Established Member
Gringo185 said:
+1 I'd rather get one, bolt on a KB, tune, full exhaust, coil-overs and wheels that I chose (CCW:rockon: ).

+2, you could prob do those mods for the same $14k steeda charges and then kick the snot out of the steeda edition.

Also, I really dont like that steeda removes the rear shelby badging and replaces it with steeda badging.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
NERDKILLER said:
Why is the car 600hp@------- are they makeing the # up.

Engine:
- Steeda GT500 Pro-Flow Cold Air Intake
- Steeda /SCT Performance ECU Tune
- Steeda Upper Supercharger Pully

Exhaust:
- Steeda Axle-Back Stainless Steel System

I'm sure they are estimating the HP at the crank. Given those mods it should be higher.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Yeah I havent liked those wheels since Steeda came out with them in either Silver or Chrome...just not very eye appleaing but supposedly they are pretty light. As far as 14k in mods...crazy..im sure there are a lot of suspension mods, well there better be. But no way 14k worth

PROCHARGEDGT

just pull the trigger
Established Member
yea it seems like the suspension is the way steeda went with this one....the only thing i can say is that it will out handle a GT500 with 14K in speed performance parts...but thats about it, not really diggin the rims..i think some saleen rims would look alot better on there

Users who are viewing this thread