Steeda pulley and tune for Ford GT?

jcthorne

Established Member
I see the Steeda pulley for a Ford GT shown on your web site, can you tell me its diameter?

Do you have Steeda or another well known vendor tune that works with the upgraded pulley?

Any other vendor for a Ford GT steel pulley? (I do not want the aluminum Metco, thanks).

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I see the Steeda pulley for a Ford GT shown on your web site, can you tell me its diameter?

Do you have Steeda or another well known vendor tune that works with the upgraded pulley?

Any other vendor for a Ford GT steel pulley? (I do not want the aluminum Metco, thanks).

The Steeda pulley is 2.70" in diameter, it's the only steel one I have available. It will raise the boost 3 psi over factory.

Jon Lund does our tuning, and we can get you a tune from him that will get you situated with no issues. Give me a run down of the cars mods and I will see if there is anything else Jon recommends to get the car tuned properly.

The only other manufacturer that I can get a pulley from is Whipple, but it's also aluminum.

Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

jcthorne

Established Member
The car would be stock other than the pulley change and it has an accufab exhaust. I am open to Jon's suggestions but do not intend to change out the supercharger or install headers.

Let me know what you can do on a package deal including the tune, pulley and SCT programmer.

I have an SCT X3 that was used to tune a previous Ford GT that was totaled. Can that unit be reset and reused on the new car or is it for the trash heap now?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Ok, so I spoke with Jon and the only other item you'll need is a MAFia and then the car will be good to tune. You can use your SCT programmer, but you will need to send it to SCT to be formatted, I think they charge $150 to do that but I'm not 100% certain. Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread