*Steeda Pulleys for 96-98 Cobra*

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Only used for about a 1000 miles & are in excellent condition! I ALSO have a BBK CAI (w/air filter) that's practically new & a Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter w/shifter handle (T-5, T-45, T-3650) in excellent condition that was used for about a 1000 miles as well. Both are for the 96-98 Cobras. I will post some pics up later, thanks for looking guys!

Steeda Pulleys = $100 shipped
Steeda Tri-Ax = $125 shipped
BBK CAI = $150 shipped

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Give me your city & zip so that I can check how much it would be to ship the pulleys to Hawaii...if it's not crazy, we've got ourselves a deal!

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
That's cool, it should be no problem then! Only asking for you to add the 3% that Paypal charges for the transaction ([email protected]). Just because when I ship the pulleys, I'm also going to add the insurance on the package to protect us from any mishap. It happened to me once & it sucked! Thanks man!

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Damn that was fast...THANKS! If I don't get to ship the pulleys out this morning because of work, then I'll DEFINITELY ship them out tomorrow morning first thing! Either way, I'll let you know when I do. Thanks again for an easy deal man! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread