Steeda Rear Sway Bar & Short Shifter

Zhart

Established Member
Installed both yesterday, the sway bar makes a nice difference for sure. Loving the short throw shifter.

I highly recommend both of these mods. I'm extremely pleased with the car now after these two mods.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

racermatt

Established Member
Thanks! We appreciate finding feedback on our products and are glad to hear you are enjoying. If you have any questions on any of our products in the future please feel free to contact me.

TRBO VNM

I am not sure how much the shifter really helps with throws or how much if anything it is shorter than stock, but the big difference is the bracket. If you are happy with the height of the stock shifter I would just do the bracket. That will be a big difference in shifting and more than you will get with the shifter. I have both and waiting to put the bracket in when I do my intake install

Maybe Matt can expand on these items.

Last edited:

Zhart

Established Member
I am not sure how much the shifter really helps with throws or how much if anything it is shorter than stock, but the big difference is the bracket. If you are happy with the height of the stock shifter I would just do the bracket. That will be a big difference in shifting and more than you will get with the shifter. I have both and waiting to put the bracket in when I do my intake install

Maybe Matt can expand on these items.

Let us know what you think after you install the bracket.:rockon:

Not hard at all if you have some mechanical skills.:beer:

TRBO VNM

Let us know what you think after you install the bracket.:rockon:

Not hard at all if you have some mechanical skills.:beer:

I think I can manage. :D Just need the time and space and want a baseline number on the car first.

DC565687-3FAE-43EA-BBCB-77E94BB7941E-11416-0000074533EC6245_zps8f3c8393.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread