Steeda Sport Springs

slackerme

Established Member
I have a set of Steeda Sport Rear Springs that are off of my 2003 GT with about 6,400 miles on them. My car was ever so slightly sagging to the left in the rear so I thought it was a bad spring. I took the rears out and sent them to steeda for new ones and they said there was nothing wrong with them. In the mean time I bought a set of H&R rear springs because I wanted it to sit lower and found out that the problem with the sagging was I had a bad spring isolator.
So now the H&R's are on my car and it sits a little lower and I have these springs that I just got back from steeda and are in perfect condition. They sent them to the place that makes their springs and they said the spings sit the same hieght and everything. They even cleaned them for me and they look like brand new.

I paid for the whole kit meaning front and rear springs were 229 plus shipping. So since I am using the fronts and have diff rears I will sell these steeda rears that will fit 79 to 04 solid rear GT's and 94 to 04 V6's for 100 bucks shipped.

As you can tell from the pics they are almost new and they have been checked by steeda and cleaned and are in new condition
The first pic is the box not opened yet from getting it back from steeda

Let me know guys

Thanks
DAN
2329709_10.jpg

2329709_9.jpg

2329709_8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread