*Steeda Tri-Ax for T-5, T-45, T-3650*

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
*Steeda Tri-Ax for T-5 & T-45*

ACTUALLY, it's only for the T-45 & T-5 trannys...NOT for the T-3650. Sorry for the confusion guys!:bash: In excellent condition & comes with everything including the instructions, bolts, shifter handle, etc. Only used for about a 1000 miles! $125 shipped to your door! Thanks for looking!......Here are some pics.

Ebay003.gif

Ebay005.gif

Ebay006.gif

Ebay008.gif

Ebay009.jpg

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Offthehook said:
would it fit the 2001 cobras i forget which tranny that is. is this a short shifter or what?

If your car has a T-5, T-45 or T3650 tranny, it will fit. I think you have the T-3650 tranny on your Cobra, not sure though. And yes, it is a short shifter...here are the pics! Thanks!

Ebay009.jpg

Ebay008.gif

Ebay006.gif

Ebay005.gif

Ebay003.gif

Last edited:

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
That shifter will not fit a T5/T45 AND a 3650. FYI*

Last edited:

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Boss75 said:
A shifter will not fit a T5/T45 AND a 3650. FYI*

I used it on my 96 Cobra which has the T-45 tranny, so I really wouldn't know if it fits on anything else. I'm only writing what is in the instructuons...which says that it'll fit any of these trannys! FYI!

Ebay008.gif

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
89BlackNotch said:
I used it on my 96 Cobra which has the T-45 tranny, so I really wouldn't know if it fits on anything else. I'm only writing what is in the instructuons...which says that it'll fit any of these trannys! FYI!

I'm not trying to be rude in my posts. I'm just letting you know that your instructions are for all the trannys, the shifter is not. I owned that exact shifter. The shifter for a 3650 is built differently.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Boss75 said:
I'm not trying to be rude in my posts. I'm just letting you know that your instructions are for all the trannys, the shifter is not. I owned that exact shifter. The shifter for a 3650 is built differently.

I wasn't trying to be a d*ck, I was just being funny that's all! Actaully, I know FOR SURE that this also fits on a T-5 cuz some of my buddies have foxbody stangs & have this set-up. So in other words, I KNOW DEFINITELY that it fits on the T-45 & T-5 trannys, but not sure on the T-3650 as you said. BUT, you're right, the instructions are for all the trannys, not the shifter. My bad!

Last edited:

JET

Established Member
I am also interested in purchasing the shifter if it does not work out with Lou. It is about time to upgrade my stock shifter for something a little more stout. Just reply to this post if it falls through.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
JET said:
I am also interested in purchasing the shifter if it does not work out with Lou. It is about time to upgrade my stock shifter for something a little more stout. Just reply to this post if it falls through.

It's still for sale. Haven't heard back from Lou. First come, first served! If your interested in buying the shifter, I have a Paypal account ([email protected]) so all you have to do is just pay the $110 there & it's YOURS! If you pay tonight, I will ship it out tomorrow morning! Let me know, thanks!

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
JET said:
Check your paypal....the money is sent!

THANKS for the quick transaction!:thumbsup: I will definitely ship it out to you tomorrow morning! Is the address on Paypal the correct one for shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread