Steeda Tri-Ax pictures

600RRgoal

Established Member
searched all over SVTP but couldnt find any..

Anyone have pictures of their installed Steeda Tri-Ax? Im looking to get one before Christmas and i found a new one for a great price

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
The general consensus around here is to go with the MGW, but I do love my Pro 50 even more than the MGW. Shifty Powers has the Steeda and he and I both agree the Pro 50 and MGW are a whole lot better. I believe he is getting an MGW to replace his Tri Ax, so it may be up for sale cheap soon if you really want one.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I had a tri ax, the steeda is very good, but i did notice the mgw is slightly better, but if you can get a good price on the tri-ax go for it, its not that big of a difference and is a hell of alot better than stock

Ilya

I got problems.
Established Member
I was thinking about upgrading from my Tri-Ax, but the difference would be pretty negligible, so I'm not wasting money on a new shifter.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
yeah at first i was gonna upgrade from my tri-ax to the steeda but now my car is soo loud the shifter is the least of my noise problems. And my steeda has helped me banged to good 1/4 times soo its staying in

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
the shifter pretty much looks like a stock one, except it sits a little lower and closer to the driver. Ive used a Pro50 and a Tri-Ax and I like the pro-50 better, and Ive heard MGW beats them all. I use a 2001 cobra shift knob.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Not sure exactly what kind of picture you're looking for, but here is a photo of my car with a Tri-Ax installed. The shifter is positioned in 1st gear in this photo...

tri-ax.jpg

600RRgoal

Established Member
is it really that much shorter than a stock shifter? it doesnt look too short to me

FunkyBoss

Established Member
I've also used both, Tri-ax and Pro 5.0, and agree that the Pro 5.0 is better. I think the handle sits lower on the Pro 5.0 than it does on the Tri-ax. Here is a pic of the Tri-ax in the old GT. I loved the feel of that knob but it always left the palm of my hand black for some reason lol.

c6_12.jpg

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
today or tomorrow im getting my MGW, i have a B&M in the 5.0, and feels a lot shorter than the stockish

600RRgoal

Established Member
nice Ken.. how was the install? im trying to save as much $$ as i can (i found the tri-ax for $100 new). besides the shifter, i want to put black fr500s and springs on the car, hopefully ill have it all done by summer

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
yea i have the tri-ax.. i have to re-adjust everything on it.. i have it sitting for comfort right now... i used the stock boot and i had an 03 cobra knob but just got the gripper knob from MGW..

yea i might try and get an MGW over xmas.. who knows.. and ciotti i havent even felt the five oh... but yea ide say get the MGW and just get it out of the way....

whoever said they are gunna stick with their steeda and not get the tri-ax.. umm its the same thing.. the tri-ax is THE Steeda tri-ax short throw shifter lol... just to aware you

Users who are viewing this thread