STEEDA TRIAX NOISE

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I heard that the MGW handle will greatly quiet the noise too. I actually have a Steeda Tri-Ax and an MGW handle, but they're both sitting in box for now. Need to get some dealer work done before I put them on.

The MGW handle does come with several rubber bushings that are for noise reduction. They have two different thicknesses of rubber washers for light and moderate noise reduction, and they have one large rubber strip for heavy noise reduction. The rubber strip fits between the handle and the shifter. It looks like it would do the job and I suppose you could use a combination of the washers and strip for even more noise suppression.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by NyteByte
...snip...
The MGW handle does come with several rubber bushings that are for noise reduction. ...snip...

A pic to help illustrate:thumbsup:

fd5478d4.jpg

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I used the setup in Postban's picture (MGW on Tri-Ax with big bushing) and although it's slightly louder than stock, it's not bad at all.

~Berj

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Andorion
I used the setup in Postban's picture (MGW on Tri-Ax with big bushing) and although it's slightly louder than stock, it's not bad at all.

~Berj
I did pretty much the same thing with mine back in May. I'm very satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread