steeda tune torque managment issue

reese87

Anyone have issues with torque managment? Recently got a tune on my 6 speed manual 13 gt through steeda and when I shift very fast while wot, power gets cut for a sec or 2 after engaging in the next gear then returns. I've already data logged and got a tune revision but yet the problem is still there. Any ideas how to fix this? Should I switch tuners?

Shaun@AED

Ford put that in there to keep customers from blowing transmissions, it's a warranty thing. We (and others) can remove it with tune adjustments.

reese87

That's what I figured. I will try to let steeda resolve the problem for me. If they cant fix it I will look in to getting a tune from you or someone who can resolve this issue . this is pissing me off and slowing me down lol

spectreman

Established Member
My Steeda tune on my former '14 GT was perfect. Never had an issue & loved it. Have you contacted them about this? I've found them to be highly responsive to these types of issues.

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hello OP,

Our lead tuner & Matt are currently looking into ... they will keep you updated as to what they discover.

Best Regards,

TJ

Users who are viewing this thread