steeda tunes

03DSG

Does anybody know if steeda offers pulley tuning. I noticed on their web site that they offer reflashing of the computer for N/A applications for gears, etc...they have a 50 state legal C.A.R.B. approved calibration, just wodering if they can do that with a pulley change.

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Yes they do! We are installing a pulley and a chip from them right now!

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by edz
Great, you gonna drive at the Moroso event?

When is it? Open track or drag? I guess I should read your emails. If open track I might take my wifes new Volvo and see how it does. :p

03DSG

Originally posted by SVTADVISOR
Yes they do! We are installing a pulley and a chip from them right now!

I called them, and the guy told me that they sell the predator and the pulley, but they did dont do the reflashes by mailing back and forth. I asked them if their tunes were C.A.R.B legal for use in California and the guy told me yeah they were but they dont have a c.a.r.b number....oh that sounds good...they say it is c.a.r.b. legal but doesnt have a c.a.r.b. number....he should have just said...our tunes are within the c.a.r.b. approval ranges but we didnt spend the money and go through the government hoops to get an actual c.a.r.b. number.

svtadvisor...are you installing a chip or a reflash....and do you now if is comes with a c.a.r.b. number....maybe this guy didnt really know what he was talking about....l

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by jtack
I asked them if their tunes were C.A.R.B legal for use in California and the guy told me yeah they were but they dont have a c.a.r.b number....oh that sounds good...they say it is c.a.r.b. legal but doesnt have a c.a.r.b. number....he should have just said...our tunes are within the c.a.r.b. approval ranges but we didnt spend the money and go through the government hoops to get an actual c.a.r.b. number.

No commit.:-D

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
When is it? Open track or drag? I guess I should read your emails. If open track I might take my wifes new Volvo and see how it does. :p

Reading the e-mails would be nice, its open track October 17th, and its got to be a Ford Family Vehicle.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by edz
Reading the e-mails would be nice, its open track October 17th, and its got to be a Ford Family Vehicle.

I read the email and am going to go. My wife wants to go and watch also, but I can't drive her car. Volvo is a Ford Branded vechicle, but she told me to never say that again.

Users who are viewing this thread