Steeda X2 Ball Joints

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Anyone here used Steeda X2 Ball Joints with H&R springs? If so how do you like them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03' White Snake

Established Member
Ran them for years before going with a tubular K member. They were great. My buddy still runs them on his car.

Without the spacers installed that come with the ball joints, it will lower the front an extra 1/2”. Will be pretty low. 1 finger tire to wheel well gap. Looks badass, depending on how much you drive the car or the condition of your roads, you might want to install the spacers.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Ran them for years before going with a tubular K member. They were great. My buddy still runs them on his car.

Without the spacers installed that come with the ball joints, it will lower the front an extra 1/2”. Will be pretty low. 1 finger tire to wheel well gap. Looks badass, depending on how much you drive the car or the condition of your roads, you might want to install the spacers.

Thank you for the feedback. Autocorrect ruined the title. I would probably have to run the spacers around here. I’d rather be safe than sorry.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good to hear guys. I think I’ll go this route over O.E. Replacements.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Been running mine for about 3 months now, maybe put 500 miles on them, zero issues. I have the ISOs on the H&R springs though so it's not as low as one might think, got a little over 2 fingers worth of space, sits perfect.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Been running mine for about 3 months now, maybe put 500 miles on them, zero issues. I have the ISOs on the H&R springs though so it's not as low as one might think, got a little over 2 fingers worth of space, sits perfect.

Did you use the spacers with the ball joints? I have my isos in with my springs in.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Did you use the spacers with the ball joints? I have my isos in with my springs in.

No, i left the metal spacers out, just have the big rubber ISOs on the springs

Heres how it sits now, took this about 2 weeks ago.

Screenshot_20231119_173335_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread