steeda's 2015 mustang

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Nice but i still think the roush is the best looking of all the aftermarket versions:

imagejpg1_zpsf4ba0c6f.jpg

AJstang

Established Member
Everyone is saying how the Roush is the best looking but I think Steeda's version is best to date. Roush needs to get rid of those fog lights in the lower grill. It's kind of ricer but to eachs own I guess.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
The Ford dealer I bought my Shelby from sells modified Steeda's. I would be interested in the 775 version...would be about the only thing I would trade Roxy in on....

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Looks great! 775hp!?! Where is your god now hellcat? (just stirring the pot lol)

Brian Z.

Established Member
Looks great. Must be going to upgraded internals to get to 775, right? Not sure how long a stock coyote would live at that level. Very interested to hear more about this.

FATHERFORD

Established Member
Looks great. Must be going to upgraded internals to get to 775, right? Not sure how long a stock coyote would live at that level. Very interested to hear more about this.

with good tunes bosses live at 750rwhp(at least I know a few TT's that are). The 15 is basically a boss motor.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
with good tunes bosses live at 750rwhp(at least I know a few TT's that are). The 15 is basically a boss motor.

Stead is 775 at the crank, so even with a 15% drive loss its at 658RWHP. I believe a boss engine is very doable at that power level. The Boss had some very stout parts in it as well.

That power with the suspension mods and the refinements of the 15 would make for a very nasty street/track/strip car.

jtfx6552

Established Member
I'm bummed that it's a render, I bet the real car can't/won't have wheels that concave. I don't think the wheel mounting surface is far enough behind the wheel lip opening to allow it. Unless that car has flares, in which case, I want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread