Steeds tune question

jk57

Established Member
I just put on 91Steeda tune on my 2012 5.0 before I drove it down to Va and it seems liked it felt about the same as the stock tune . Now I am comparing it to The MPT tune I had on my 3.7 you knew your car was tuned .Question is are these tunes supposed to be this conservative.My car is stock no cai intake stock exhaust .

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

9TMAREEE

Established Member
Hey man sorry to revive an old thread but thought id chime in since I also had a steeda tune on my car when it was practically bone stock. Tbh steeda does great tunes but just a basic email tune with no other modifications isn't going to net you much power, thats just the way it is. And on top of all that the steeda tunes are on the more conservative side to begin with so I can attest to my car feeling about the same as stock power, maybe a littleeee bit more up top but that was about it when i was otherwise all stock. Look into doing a cattle mid pipe and intake along with a solid tune such as lund or AED. Both will net you very good gains.

jk57

Established Member
Thanks for the input I thought It was on the conservative side as I have the 91 tune and it is stock but I wanted to see if anyone else has the same experience with their tune overall it's not to bad little more top end and I can smoke the tires so it's all good

Users who are viewing this thread