Steeler/Bengal Game

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
So what do you guys think about the Steeler/Bengal game? I thought it was a good game till the 2nd half. Too bad for Palmer with the leg injury right at the begining of the game! Hopefully he'll be ready to go next season. Kitna looked strong first half then idk what happened must have started to feel the pressure in the 2nd, def. didn't look as good. I bet some of you Ohio fans arn't too happy tonight.. Atleast it was a better game than the Giants and Carolina :-D

dirtybird

Established Member
I'm pretty upset...Kitna is experienced but he lacks the arm to make Chad a real threat and when the Steelers made the halftime adjustments for that it all went down hill...

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
once palmer went down i thought that it would be a blowout

but then kitna was playing well til like you say about halftime

but then the steelers started to dominate - and once they broke that trick play, it was pretty much all over

go denver!!! :rockon:

tvguy

I absolutely feel sorry for all Bengals fans out there. Who on earth could imagine this happening? Good win for the Steelers and I'll give them their due. But damn, I can't imagine having any worse luck than what happened today. "What if's" don't count and I won't play that game. It is up to the Bengals to come back next year and be even better than this year. And to show they weren't just a fluke. I hope they do. I think they will.
pacotaco

byeofcr

Established Member
the wheels on the bus go round and round.. round and....

:beer: to a hard hitting great game.

byeofcr

Established Member
On an interesting side note, i just watched NFL Films on ESPN and they had the Bengals on it and about a lifelong fan named JB who started out as a fan and then into he was able to be in the locker room, on the field etc. Hes been working for free for the past 30 years just helping out on the sidelines for free. HE leads them out at every home game. Hes an awesome fan. :beer: to JB.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
kneedragger said:
Where's Ripper?
Ripper must be bummed out. Palmer would have made it a better game, I feel sure of it. I can't see him making the same mistakes Kitna did.

I'll bet the Colts are glad Pittsburgh won, though. Won't have to face the Pats yet.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
SHOE said:
I'll bet the Colts are glad Pittsburgh won, though. Won't have to face the Pats yet.

i was kinda hoping that cincy would win

as a denver fan, the defending world champs are makin me a lil nervous :)

byeofcr

Established Member
as a denver fan, the defending world champs are makin me a lil nervous

... As it should. There was an article in the paper before the play offs started about how you can hear the Patriots coming. They are the team i wouldnt want to face.

hoamskilet

Established Member
I'm just glad it happened in the post season...Palmer led me to 4 championships in fantasy football this year :coolman: It really is too bad though. Since my Vikings were such a huge disappointment this year, I found myself bein a bit of a closet Bengals fan. I don't see anyone stoppin Indy this year, especially with bein in a dome all the way through. Hopin Seattle wins at this point.

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
pacotaco said:
I absolutely feel sorry for all Bengals fans out there. Who on earth could imagine this happening? Good win for the Steelers and I'll give them their due. But damn, I can't imagine having any worse luck than what happened today. "What if's" don't count and I won't play that game. It is up to the Bengals to come back next year and be even better than this year. And to show they weren't just a fluke. I hope they do. I think they will.
pacotaco

He might be capable of playing next season but I don't think his mind will be ready till the 07 season.

Users who are viewing this thread