Steering wheel - why

peteypab2133

Established Member
Sitting at a stop sign waiting for this blonde to cross the street in front of me.

She's checking out the car and smiling then she looks up at me and stops cold!

Walks over to the window and says, "If you let me touch that incredibly sexy steering wheel I'll let you touch whatever you want on my body."

I OF COURSE agree!

So she leans into the window... her wonderful assets are stretched across me at this point and I'm waiting patiently for her to finish touching my bad-ass steering wheel and BAM a big donky ding dong slipped out of her dress and bounced off of my shoulder :dancenana:....

I just know that this will be worth it! Unfortunately as she caressed the awesome that was the 2013 GT500 steering wheel she could not physically contain said awesome.

She began to orgasm and then BAM!!! Her entire body converted to a fine mist of dust that slowly floated away.

I will never again allow someone to touch the steering wheel... no matter the persuasion... or situation... it's just too ****ing bad-ass.

Pretty good story, but I fixed it for you.

Colleton

Established Member
I dont like the steering wheel at all. What were they thinking with the 2 piece material. Just not a fan of the fabric velour material on the steering wheel. Just my opinion.

The steering wheel is pretty nice, and I loved it on my '11. I'm sure it will be the same on my '13, if the damned car ever arrives. :)

The suede on the steering wheel is an artificial suede material called Alcantara. You'll find it in a lot of high end cars, and I think they put it on the steering wheen to improve grip. The Boss 302 steering wheel is completely covered in Alcantara, IIRC.

peteypab2133

Established Member
The steering wheel is pretty nice, and I loved it on my '11. I'm sure it will be the same on my '13, if the damned car ever arrives. :)

The suede on the steering wheel is an artificial suede material called Alcantara. You'll find it in a lot of high end cars, and I think they put it on the steering wheen to improve grip. The Boss 302 steering wheel is completely covered in Alcantara, IIRC.

I love it simply becuase when the temp is 95+ degrees outside and like 140 in the car the steering wheel feels like a normal temp. The shift knob on the other hand burns the skin off my fingers.

SoulCrusher

Established Member
lx347cid, I'm with you on this one. I ordered the BOSS full alcantara steering wheel, shift boot & e-brake boot from Tousley Ford for less than what other sites want just for the steering wheel. The installation was pretty straight forward other than the instructions for the steering wheel leave out a very important step in regards to the control modules. You will need to swap out the control modules as outlined in the instructions but will also need to swap out the wiring harness embedded in the steering wheel itself.

Very pleased with the swap!

Users who are viewing this thread