Steering wheel - why

lx347cid

Established Member
I dont like the steering wheel at all. What were they thinking with the 2 piece material. Just not a fan of the fabric velour material on the steering wheel. Just my opinion.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
I love it and so does everyone else that has seen my car so far. In fact, without me pointing it out, most have commented on it themselves.

SteveWK

Established Member
Pizza Hut Delivery Guy: Is that your Shelby in the driveway?

Me: Yeah

Pizza Hut Guy: Wow!!!! Love that steering wheel so much I'm going to give you this Pizza for free.

Me: Cool

Pizza Hut Guy: That steering wheel is so cool I'm going to tip you too - here's five bucks.

Me: Five bucks? That's all?

What's your best 2013 GT500 steering wheel story?

peteypab2133

Established Member
Not hot when its hot not cold when its cold.

Just wish the shifter had it too!

Probably could quote this as some type of poetry.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
I love it too. When the Alcantara first came out on the 03 Cobra seats, I was worried about the longevity but it seems to hold up really well! I think ford has done a nice job with the placement of it on the wheel and on the recaros!

Rotarur

Loflyr
Established Member
I have to agree with the majority. Alcantara is not velour, it has been the staple for high end cars for some time now. I love it and wish the whole steering wheel was covered in it. Believe it or not, it will probably outlast the pieces of leather wrap on the steering wheel, it can be cleaned with a soft tooth brush and it's stain resistant etc. Same stands true for the recaros seat side bolsters, luxury and convenience, no sliding around during high speed turns.

Tonyalaskarms

Harley Rider
Established Member

Pizza Hut Guy: Wow!!!! Love that steering wheel so much I'm going to give you this Pizza for free.

Pizza Hut Guy: That steering wheel is so cool I'm going to tip you too - here's five bucks.

I Like mine and I have not seen it yet.........:rockon:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

That's a pretty good one.

Wife jumps in car the day I picked up my GT500, sees the steering wheel, and says, "I'll do whatever you want me to because that wheel is hot!"

I had two sandwiches when I got home!

Shhhh

Established Member
Im kinda with the OP on this one. Its just.....alright. Nothing wrong with it but its nothing special.

Imatk

Established Member
Sitting at a stop sign waiting for this blonde to cross the street in front of me.

She's checking out the car and smiling then she looks up at me and stops cold!

Walks over to the window and says, "If you let me touch that incredibly sexy steering wheel I'll let you touch whatever you want on my body."

I OF COURSE agree!

So she leans into the window... her wonderful assets are stretched across me at this point and I'm waiting patiently for her to finish touching my bad-ass steering wheel.

I just know that this will be worth it! Unfortunately as she caressed the awesome that was the 2013 GT500 steering wheel she could not physically contain said awesome.

She began to orgasm and then BAM!!! Her entire body converted to a fine mist of dust that slowly floated away.

I will never again allow someone to touch the steering wheel... no matter the persuasion... or situation... it's just too ****ing bad-ass.

Users who are viewing this thread