steg stage-5,t/b,plen,jlt ca.,kb bap

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
i have my complete steg stage 5 ported set up for sale it has less than 1000 miles on the charger.
steg stage 5 port with 2.76 pulley $750
accufab single blade t/b and plen. $400 *Sensors are NOT included.
kenne bell bap with wiring upgrade $250
jlt cold air not inner fender mount $125

These items are in great condition, if you are interested please let me know.

700hp04Mystic

Last edited:

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
all pm replied to and pics sent i also have the paper work with the bap thats how new this stuff is. also i think i can find the receipts for the steg-v this was bought and i didnt send them a core and was a completly rebuit unit and honestly has less than 1000 miles on it. i made 519 rwhp and 543 tq with a 4lb lower i also have dyno sheets if you need to see them. thanks for looking

Satyr

Established Member
Where in Ohio are you?
I am interested in the blower...when you say 1k miles do you mean since port or entirely?

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
all this stuff has around 1000 miles on it yes i still have the bap and i still have the paper work with it. i did not send a core in i bought i staight from stegmier and it was one they completly rebuilt. so yes i have only ran it for less than 1000 miles it was bought new in october 2010 and i had it tuned at md in kentucky and pretty much driven a little and the weather got bad and its been parked. iam located in jackson ohio 45640. thanks

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
if you want pics my slow ass internet cant get them to load. if you are real interested send me your phone number and i can send them that way. sorry for the trouble

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
i bought a 3.4 whipple with a crusher and no it not on the car i have already removed it along with the other parts. they are all read to ship they just need a buyer. if i dont get any takers i will list it all on ebay this sunday. buying the new set up hit the pocket hard. lol

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
i know i dont have alot of feedback and iam new on here but i assure the buyer all these parts are in like new condition. the jlt cai is the only thing that has more than 1000 miles on it as it was on the car when i got it.

Users who are viewing this thread