Steg Stage IV w/ported TB & Plenium & pulleys

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
As title mentioned. I am selling a Steg Stage IV ported blower. The blower has approx. 1000 miles on it and was recently ported around Dec. 28 2005. I am also including a very new (approx. 500 miles on it) 2.93 Billetflow non-slip interchangable upper pulley. SOLD Pm me if interested. If you are using Paypal please add 3.5%. Thanks

Ported Plenium & TB is back on the market. SOLD

Steg IV blower SOLD

Last edited:

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
Steg IV Blower is SOLD. But the buyer of the Ported TB and Plenium backed out so It's back on the market.

Last edited:

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Is there anything wrong with the T/B and plenum? If not, I am in Atlanta, GA, so we can meet up and save on shipping if you want. I will take the the t/b and plenum if everything is ok with it. I have paypal.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
autoxstang said:
Steg IV Blower is SOLD. But the buyer of the Ported TB and Plenium back out so It's back on the market.

Ported T/B and plenum for $200. is a great deal !
My set was $240.

s/cjackazz

Established Member
It's to cover the cost of using Paypal. There is a fee you have to pay when you use paypal.[/QUOTE
The system is always trying to milk what they can from you. :bs:

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
redfire03 svt said:
Is there anything wrong with the T/B and plenum? If not, I am in Atlanta, GA, so we can meet up and save on shipping if you want. I will take the the t/b and plenum if everything is ok with it. I have paypal.

You have a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread